Hi MSU Informal Learning Network!

How is everyone doing? I know that in-person programs and volunteer programs are being talked about (and the protocols seem to be coming from the college level) - I'd love to hear if each of your sites has any in-person programming and/or volunteering going on or planned?

What was the process for approval?

Thanks!!

Kara

Kara Haas (she/her)
Science Education & Outreach Coordinator
W.K. Kellogg Biological Station

Doctoral Student | Science Education
Curriculum, Instruction & Teacher Education
Department of Teacher Education | College of Education

269-317-9075 (cell)
KaraHaas.org <https://karahaas.org/>
@KaraHaaSciEd  <https://twitter.com/KaraHaaSciEd>
#KBSK12
Visit us online! KBS website<https://www.kbs.msu.edu/education/k-12/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/KelloggBioStn>, YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggbiostn>

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on occupies the ancestral, traditional, and contemporary Lands of the Anishinaabeg-Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples ceded in multiple historic treaties. I recognize and support the sovereignty of Michigan's twelve federally-recognized Indian nations, and for historic Indigenous communities and individuals.