Hi MSU Informal Learning Network!

How is everyone doing? I know that in-person programs and volunteer programs are being talked about (and the protocols seem to be coming from the college level) – I’d love to hear if each of your sites has any in-person programming and/or volunteering going on or planned?

What was the process for approval?

Thanks!!

Kara

Kara Haas (she/her)

Science Education & Outreach Coordinator

W.K. Kellogg Biological Station

Doctoral Student Science Education

Curriculum, Instruction & Teacher Education

Department of Teacher Education | College of Education

269-317-9075 (cell)

KaraHaas.org

@KaraHaaSciEd

#KBSK12

Visit us online! KBS website, Facebook, YouTube

I acknowledge that the land I live and work on occupies the ancestral, traditional, and contemporary Lands of the Anishinaabeg–Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples ceded in multiple historic treaties. I recognize and support the sovereignty of Michigan’s twelve federally-recognized Indian nations, and for historic Indigenous communities and individuals.