[cid:[log in to unmask]]
A new issue of AIB Insights is ready to read.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]As an AIB member, you need insights you can use to keep improving your your teaching and research. Fortunately, we've got a fresh collection of short, applied articles that provide "Actionable International Business Insights".

A table of contents for our newly published edition of AIB Insights is available below—Volume 21, Issue 2<https://insights.aib.world/issue/3217> is a “Special Forum on Research Methods in International Business”.

We hope you find these articles helpful. For all the latest AIB Insights news, be sure to visit the publication's new website<https://insights.aib.world/>.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

EDITORIAL
Letter from the Editors: Special Forum on “Research Methods in International Business”<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.24425>
Roberta Aguzzoli (Guest Editor), Emma Gardner (Guest Editor), William Newburry (Associate Editor)

ARTICLE
The Adoption Challenge: An Analysis of Research Methods in JIBS<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.23472>
Stewart R. Miller, Catherine Welch, Agnieszka Chidlow, Bo Bernard Nielsen, Diletta Pegoraro, Maria Karafyllia

ARTICLE
Bringing Research Closer to Reality: Configurational Analysis and Practical International Business Research<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.24381>
Stav Fainshmidt, Kira Haensel, Daniel S. Andrews

ARTICLE
(Social) Identity Theory in an Era of Identity Politics: Theory and Practice<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.13616>
Matevz (Matt) Raskovic

ARTICLE
After TikTok: International Business and the Splinternet<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.21943>
Maximilian Stallkamp

ARTICLE
Global Pandemics and the Economics of Value Chains: COVID-19 and the Production of Medical Devices<https://doi.org/10.46697/001c.24402>
Lilac Nachum

ANSWER THE CALL

A new special issue of AIB Insights seeks submissions focusing on challenges and insights to managing sustainable development in IB, with a deadline of August 30, 2021. Please see the call for papers<https://insights.aib.world/post/952-call-for-papers-managing-sustainable-development-in-international-business> for full details.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.