*** Apologies for cross-postings ***

Dear Colleagues:

We have received a number of extension requests, and in the spirit of being equitable, we are happy to share that we are able to extend the submission deadline for the HRMJ Special Issue on Managing Gender Equity and Equality across Borders: Research, Practice and Evidence-based Recommendations until June 30, 2021. Please note that no further extensions will be possible. For those interested, the Call for Papers is attached.

Questions regarding the call for papers should be directed to any of the SI editors: Katharina Bader ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), Lena Knappert ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), Mila Lazarova ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), and Eddy Ng ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>). Enquiries related to the online submission process should be directed to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Mila

Mila Lazarova, PhD
Canada Research Chair in Global Workforce Management
Associate Professor, International Business
Beedie School of Business
Simon Fraser University
500 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1W6