Re: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/352716244_International_Journal_of_Export_Marketing_at_ABS1_LIST_OF_CABS_2021

Dear Colleagues

I have some good news.

International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM) is now in ABS1 List of Chartered Association of Business Schools (CABS): https://charteredabs.org/academic-journal-guide-2021-view/

My personal efforts of 6 years produced a result.

I would like to thank the reviewers and authors who trusted International Journal of Export Marketing (IJEXPORTM). IJEXPORTM belongs now in the family of outlets in International Business of ABS1 List of CABS. Therefore, I would like to invite you to send your papers to IJEXPORTM, which is included in a list of journals in International Business of high quality.

IJEXPORTM is a triple-blind peer reviewed journal. Our effort is to improve your papers and not to desk reject them. A team of more than 50 top reviewers are ready to assist you in the review process.

IJEXPORTM aims at improving its ranking in ABS List and entering other international lists and databases such as Scopus and Emerging List of Web of Science.

Many thanks for supporting IJEXPORTM all these years.

Best wishes

Dr Dafnis N. Coudounaris (F-EMAB, Board of Governors of GIKA, Editorial Review Board of JBR)
Associate Professor (Visiting) in IB at Aalborg University Business School of the Aalborg University
Visiting Lecturer at School of Economics and Business Administration of the University of Tartu
Mob: +35796572295
Researchgate's web page: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dafnis_Coudounaris
Google scholar citations: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mvA7KZsAAAAJ&hl=en
Member of Editorial review board of Journal of Business Research.
Member of Editorial board of Journal of Innovation and Knowledge.
Member of Editorial board of Anatolia.
Member of Editorial board of International Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Management.
Member of International Advisory Board of International Entrepreneurship Review (IER).
Editor in Chief of International Journal of Export Marketing
http://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=ijexportm
IJEXPORTM has got recognition by Finnish List (JUFO1, Scientific 1 Level), Norwegian List (Scientific 1 Level), USA List (Cabell's directory).
IJEXPORTM is listed in the Polish List (ICI Journals master list database for 2019, https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/formjml).
Next year 2021 I am expecting that IJEXPORTM will enter both SCOPUS List and the Emerging List of Web of Science.
Inderscience Publishers has applied for the ABS List of 2021.
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
Editor in Chief of Nordic Journal of Tourism (NJT) (ISSN 2633-4992) of Inderscience Publishers at
https://www.inderscience.com/jhome.php?jcode=njt ; https://www.nordic-journal-of-tourism.com/
Submission of a paper to Nordic Journal of Tourism through Inderscience Publishers: https://www.inderscience.com/mobile/inauthors/index.php?pid=69
Cost of an open-access paper: 700 USD payable to Indescience Publishers
E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ,
Researchgate.net: https://www.researchgate.net/project/Nordic-Journal-of-Tourism-NJT-by-Inderscience-Publishers
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Chair of the conference:
3rd Nordic IB, Export Marketing , Int. Entrepreneurship and Tourism Conference 2021,
6th to 7th November 2021 at ZOOM.
Emails: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.