Dear Colleagues,

Please join us at the upcoming AIB conference Special Session: “AIB Insights: Celebrating the First 20 Years and Charting its Future” (details below). I assembled a committee of past editors and ERB members to identify and award outstanding articles. From 2000-2020 AIB Insights published 215 articles (not counting editorials or dissertation summaries). After extensive review, the committee selected the 9 most outstanding articles. At this upcoming session I will announce these award winners. We will also discuss the journal's strategy, latest performance metrics, and the road ahead. I hope you can join us.

Best regards,
John Mezias, Editor AIB Insights

AIB Session #211526: “AIB Insights: Celebrating the First 20 Years and Charting its Future” / Wednesday 17:00-18:15 UTC Session 3.8.2

Dr. John M. Mezias

Miami Herbert Business School

417 A Jenkins Bldg.  5250 University Drive

Coral Gables, FL 33146

305-284-1073