Dear Fellow AIB Members and AIB 2021 Conference Attendees,

As the Chair of the Middle East North Africa Chapter, I am delighted to invite you to join in together with the AIBMENA team for the Middle East North Africa Networking Session. We are hosting a networking event at AIB 2021 on Wednesday, June 30th from 11:30 to 12:30 UTC. Use this link to convert to your local time (Session# 211592).

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Networking sessions like this are where you can meet and socialize with other like-minded scholars and learn more about what the MENA chapter has been doing and plans to do. Whether you are a seasoned academic or a new member, you are welcome to join the conversation. You have to be registered for AIB 2021 to attend this networking session.

https://www.aib.world/events/2021/program/main-conference-program/

Remember you can follow us on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/academy-of-international-business-mena/ for regular updates from the AIB MENA chapter.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Regards,

Immanuel

Dr. Immanuel Azaad Moonesar R.D.

Associate Professor- Health Administration & Policy

Mohammed Bin Rashid School of Government

(formerly Dubai School of Government)

Level 7, Convention Tower

Dubai World Trade Centre

P.O. Box 72229, Dubai, UAE

Phone: +9714-3293290

Direct: +9714-3175533

Fax: +9714-3293291

www.linkedin.com/in/iamoonesar

https://www.linkedin.com/company/academy-of-international-business-mena/

This e-mail and any attachment is for the authorized use of the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential information, proprietary material and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by any other party. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please promptly delete it and all copies, as well as any attachments, and inform the sender. Thank you.