Dear Fellow AIB Members and AIB 2021 Conference Attendees,

Shasha Zhao and I, co-chairs of the Sustainability Shared Interest Group, Sustainability-SIG, are hosting a networking event at AIB 2021 on Tuesday, June 29th from 11:30 to 12:30 UTC.  Use this link to convert to your local time.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Networking sessions like this are where you can meet and socialize with other like-minded scholars and learn more about what the Sustainability-SIG has been doing and plans to do. Whether you are a seasoned academic or a new member, you are welcome to join the conversation.  AIB members automatically are members of the SIG, and you have to be registered for AIB 2021 to attend this networking session.

Also if you are interested in the topic of sustainability and are attending the conference, check out all the different sessions for Track 11, Sustainability in International Business.  The conference program is available online at

https://www.aib.world/events/2021/program/main-conference-program/

We look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.

Best,

John Dilyard and Shasha Zhao