Dear Colleagues,

Welcome to 32nd session of FERC Spanish Discussion Group. In this new
session, we will have a main speaker, *Dr. Luis Diaz-Matajira
<https://administracion.uniandes.edu.co/en/professors/luis-diaz-matajira>*,
Universidad de Los Andes, Colombia will present the research “Should I stay
or Should I go? Determinants of retirement age of FB CEOs”. This activity
will be moderated by Ramón Sanguino, Ph.D. Universidad de Extremadura,
Spain.

The virtual session will be on wed 30 june, 11:00 AM EST (5PM Spain). *The
session will be in Spanish language*.

LINK:

https://fen-uchile.zoom.us/j/81780947798?pwd=bUlEbXBIM1hPd3hrdzRjS3ZBd1hWZz09

Password: FERC2021

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, we hope to see you on June 30!

Sincerely,

*Claudio G. Müller | Ramón Sanguino*

*Codirectors FERC Spanish Discussion Group*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.