[cid:55943FED-38F9-42C2-A8AD-D0AF15BEF9A1@home]

AIB Sustainability Shared Interest Group is Recruiting!

Dear AIB Colleagues,

This is an announcement that the AIB Sustainability Shared Interest Group (SIG) is recruiting Working Committee Officers, who will form part of the new SIG Working Committee to support its development and growth.

There are four areas - communications; engagement; finance and administration; and events and webinars - which we aim to recruit to fill the following Officer positions:

  *   1-2 Communications officer(s)
  *   1-2 External and member engagement officer(s)
  *   1-2 Finance and admin officer(s)
  *   1-2 Events and webinar officer(s)

If you are interested in becoming an Officer of the Working Committee in any of these areas, please send us a one-page Expression of Interest (EoI) in which you identify the position, briefly describe your background (prior experience is not a prerequisite), discuss how you think you can best contribute to the identified working committee, and confirm that you are a current AIB member. We will make an initial assessment from these EoIs to, along with assistance from our AIB Board liaison, determine the most suitable candidates. We hope to have these positions filled before the start of the next academic year.

Please send us your EoIs by 30 June, to the SIG email address: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

We are very excited about this new phase of the SIG's growth and are looking forward to involving more of you in it. For any question, please reach out to us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Best wishes,

John and Shasha

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.