Dear All,

For your convenience, we have gathered sessions on teaching & education in IB that will take place in the AIB 2021 Online.

You will find these sessions listed in this news post on AIB T&E SIG’s webpage:
https://tesig.aib.world/aib-teaching-and-education-sigs-events-in-aib-2021-welcome/

In particular, we would like to invite you to the AIB T&E SIG’s Networking session (July 1 – 11:30am UCT).

In this session, the winner of Teaching Innovation Award 2021 will present the awarded teaching practice, five wonderful innovations that reached the final will be discussed, too.

We will also present various SIG’s activities (webinars, video capsules, Mini IB-cases, Teaching Innovation Award, newsletter & Insights, etc.), and will be glad to meet and discuss with everyone on how to become a part of the AIB T&E SIG.

All the best with the final preparations for the conference, and we look forward meeting you soon!

On behalf of AIB Teaching & Education SIG’s team

With best regards,

Aušrinė Šilenskytė, Ph.D.
University Teacher, School of Management, University of Vaasa
Vice Chair, Communications @ AIB Teaching & Education SIG

Phone: +358
E-mail:

Websites: https://www.univaasa.fi

https://tesig.aib.world/

Welcome to read the latest publications:

- Šilenskytė, A., & Smale, A. (2020). Multilevel theorizing in international business: the case of research on strategy implementation in MNCs. critical perspectives on international business. (ahead of press)

- Šilenskytė, A. (2020). Corporate strategy implementation: how strategic plans become individual strategic actions across organizational levels of the MNC. (monograph)