Dear Colleagues:

Attention case writers (beginners welcome): in partnership with Ivey Publishing and Temple's CIBER Center, we (Fox School of Business at Temple University) will train you for free if you enter our friendly case competition! 3 workshops to help all competition registrants with case writing (6/23, 7/14 and 28). Don't hesitate but... be warned, case writing is addictive ;-) in a good way, of course.

Interested authors can register to receive more information, including workshop announcements, submission portal deadlines, and more. Visit our website to learn more. Bonne chance.

Best regards,

Bertrand

Dr. Bertrand Guillotin

Assistant Professor
Academic Director, IB Program
Strategic Management Department
Fox School of Business, Temple University