The Teaching & Education SIG of the Academy of International Business (AIB) is constantly looking for innovative and collaborative joint efforts, in the pursuit of making good IB teaching great. Thus, it has recently launched the Stronger Together initiative that includes a series of mini IB-cases internationally discussed by AIB members from around the world.

Thanks a million to Prof. Nitin Pangarkar (National University of Singapore), Prof. Monica Riviere (ISC Paris, France), and Prof. Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez (Universidad EAFIT, Colombia) for their valuable contributions for this first achievement. They provided us with their insightful perspectives to create a highly constructive mini IB-case that we can use with our students. Special thanks to Prof. Maria Alejandra for her support in the case structure. Many thanks also to the T&E SIG’s leadership team whose support was instrumental for the result.

If you are an AIB member and want to contribute to this initiative, please feel free to write to us to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

You can find the first mini IB-case available at this link:

https://tesig.aib.world/mini-cases-for-teaching-ib/

We are looking forward to working with you all to make good IB teaching great!

Teaching & Education SIG leadership team