The *Teaching & Education SIG <https://tesig.aib.world/>* of the *Academy
of International Business (AIB)* is constantly looking for innovative and
collaborative joint efforts, in the pursuit of making good IB teaching
great. Thus, it has recently launched the Stronger Together initiative
<https://tesig.aib.world/mini-cases-for-teaching-ib/> that includes a
series of mini IB-cases internationally discussed by AIB members from
around the world.

Thanks a million to Prof. *Nitin Pangarkar* (National University of
Singapore), Prof. *Monica Riviere* (ISC Paris, France), and Prof. *Maria
Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez *(Universidad EAFIT, Colombia) for their valuable
contributions for this first achievement. They provided us with their
insightful perspectives to create a highly constructive mini IB-case that
we can use with our students. Special thanks to Prof. Maria Alejandra for
her support in the case structure. Many thanks also to the T&E SIG’s
leadership team <https://tesig.aib.world/leadership/> whose support was
instrumental for the result.

If you are an AIB member and want to contribute to this initiative, please
feel free to write to us to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

You can find the first mini IB-case available at this link:
https://tesig.aib.world/mini-cases-for-teaching-ib/

We are looking forward to working with you all to make good IB teaching
great!

*Teaching & Education SIG leadership team*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.