*CALL FOR PAPERS*

*[image: cid:[log in to unmask]]*

*We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 37th Euro-Asia
Management Studies Association Conference*
* "Europe-Asia Trade & Investments: Does distance matter?*

*October, 20–23, 2021, Łódź, Poland*

*PAPER AND POSTER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JUNE 30, 2021*

*TO SUBMIT, PLEASE VISIT: *http://www.eamsa2021.uni.lodz.pl/

*We are pleased to announce that EAMSA 2021 conference will be organized in
a traditional in-person format.*

*However, for those who will not be able to come to Lodz (Poland), we will
provide an on-line interactive access to the conference sessions.*

*Authors are invited *to submit theoretical, conceptual and empirical
papers that draw on qualitative, quantitative, mixed and case study
approaches to explore, evaluate, critique and debate issues arising from
the conference theme:

*Europe-Asia Trade & Investments: Does distance matter?*

*Potential topics, but not limited to:*

1) COVID-19 and its consequences for Euro-Asia Business (GVC).

2) Role of States in trade and investment: The Europe – Asia Perspective.

3) Export and Investment Incentives – different models in Europe and Asia.

4) Going international - export and OFDI.

5) Changing pattern for investment attractiveness – What does the investors
search for?

6) Distance and diversity in IB: opportunity or threat? cultural,
geographic, economic, institutional approach.

7) Industrial revolution 4.0 and its impact on international business
models.

8) Going green - trade, energy, environment & development.

9) Born globals - the accelerated internationalization.

10) Social perspective as a new IB paradigm – CSR, SRI.

*Multiple submission types are possible:*

1)Conference papers:

a)   Competitive,

b)   Interactive,

c)   PhD candidates,

2) Conference panel proposals,

3) Conference posters.

4) Special Session: Management Geography – An Euro-Asia Management
Perspective

*KEY DATES*

*April, 15th**, Registration / paper submission systems open*

*June, 30th**, Paper (poster) submission deadline*

*July, 31th**, Feedback from reviewers*

*August, 10th**, Confirmation of paper acceptance*

*September, 15th**, Payment of early registration fee *

*October, 20-23**, EAMSA Conference in Poland*

*For more information please visit the Conference website*

*http://www.eamsa2021.uni.lodz.pl/* <http://www.eamsa2021.uni.lodz.pl/>

*https://www.facebook.com/EAMSA2021ConferenceinPoland*
<https://www.facebook.com/EAMSA2021ConferenceinPoland>

*Contact:*