From: Bowden, Aaron - APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 9:23 AM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Wildlife Technician MCAS Cherry Point NC
Jim,

Hope all is well up in MI these days! Looking to get a wider distribution for this job I currently have here in eastern NC and I thought maybe you could put it up on MSU’s F&W board? Let me know if you have any questions. Also, if you have anyone you know that would have an interest, feel free to pass it along to them directly.

v/r

Aaron

Aaron Bowden
Supervisory Wildlife Biologist