“NAGT DEI Committee is having a forum via a webinar next Weds. May 19 – the webinar is open to everyone, but we aim to get in put from the NAGT community about what initiatives they want to see the committee pursue and also let them know what we’ve done in our first year. If you are interested in participating here’s the link to register! I would love to see you all there 😊

https://nagt.org/nagt/profdev/webinars/nagt_dei/index.html<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/nagt.org/nagt/profdev/webinars/nagt_dei/index.html__;!!HXCxUKc!mciPzOjKv4fkiJSXequv2tjA19RQRY_txyhFADsH900ce9Pwmhkem-oFfTQlarc$>”