[Research Methods Shared Interest Group Logo]

RM-SIG Webinar Series
Multilevel Methods in International Business Research

________________________________

Wednesday, May 19
4:30pm New York/EST, 8:30pm GMT, 10:30pm Berlin/CET

REGISTER NOW<https://aib.regfox.com/rm-sig-webinar-mlm-in-international-business-research>

This webinar, the latest in a series facilitated by AIB's Research Methods Shared Interest Group (RM-SIG)<https://rmsig.aib.world/>, will help to introduce participants to Multilevel Methods (MLM) and their potential applications in IB research.

Our panel of experts on MLM will discuss issues of how, when, and why MLM can be of utility within our field. The panel will also highlight new developments in MLM research that may be of particular interest to IB scholars. Participants will include the editor of Organizational Research Methods, who will provide insights on a forthcoming MLM-themed special issue. As a bonus, all webinar attendees will be granted limited free access to the articles in that issue!

Registration is free and open to the public, but you've got to move quickly! Signups close Tuesday, May 18.

WEBINAR PROGRAM

Panelists:
Mark Peterson<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mark-Peterson-15>, Florida Atlantic University
Sabina Nielsen<https://www.sydney.edu.au/business/about/our-people/academic-staff/sabina-nielsen.html>, University of Sydney