[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Developing new research in international marketing? You won't want to miss this unique program at AIB 2021<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/> Online<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/>.

Editors from three major IB publications—the Journal of International Marketing<https://journals.sagepub.com/home/jig>, International Marketing Review<https://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/journal/imr>, and Journal of World Business<https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-world-business>—will be on hand to provide expert advice at our first-ever Joint International Marketing PDW.<https://www.aib.world/events/2021/preconference/journal-paper-development-workshops/joint-international-marketing-paper-development-workshop/>

MAKE A SUBMISSION<https://meetings.aib.msu.edu/jpdws/2021/>

Participation is free to all AIB members who have registered to attend AIB 2021<https://member.aib.world/events/confreg.asp>. Simply submit your work-in-progress by June 5, 2021.

There are no length or formatting requirements for submitted works, however they must be written in English in order for our mentors to provide substantial feedback.

Please limit your submissions to one-per-participant and include all authors’ names, e-mails, and affiliations on your cover page.

Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact any of our event organizers at the addresses listed below.

Sincerely,
Kelly Hewett, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Olli Kuivalainen, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Rudolf Sinkovics, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.