Hi there,

I am very excited to share with you that we are hiring a Land Campaign Organizer. Please find more information below. I would so appreciate it if you could help share widely with your networks.

Young Farmers seeks a Land Campaign Organizer<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youngfarmers.org/about/jobs/__;!!HXCxUKc!m_C09AoH8UpydvWBkonI43ul3Xyf-OGxxmc1LqWoRukmAWoevWCH8gqFgst55y0$> to mobilize young farmers and ranchers across the country to advocate for justice-centered land policy change.

The Organizer will work closely with the Land Campaign Director and organizing staff at the Coalition to support all aspects of our land campaign—including coalition building, messaging, policy advocacy, and fundraising—with a focus on grassroots engagement. This work will center BIPOC-led organizations and farmers, with the goal of raising public awareness of the land-related challenges young farmers face, engaging farmers in telling their stories, and changing policy.

Thank you!

--
[https://www.youngfarmers.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/nyfc_bw_logo_small.jpg]
Michelle A.T. Hughes