Hospitality Students!

This fall, we are excited to welcome you back when MSU goes LIVE IN PERSON! YEA! We will have lots to execute and we need leaders to step up NOW! We invite those interested to submit an application for the CAREER EXPO Board, where we will assist employers and students to connect through a live career fair in the Breslin Center and hopefully live interviews in Spartan Stadium, along with a virtual CAREER EXPO as well!! BOTH, for our employers and students!

Can you help lead the team? Say yes and submit your applications NOW! Position descriptions are attached.

Send your completed applications to SIRC!