Weekly Happenings

Week of April 12 - April 17, 2021

Meetings and Events Club

Our Final Philanthropy Event
Please help us lift the spirits of children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases at St. Jude hospital by sending an electronic card with a personal message! Follow the link below to send a free card that will brighten a child’s day. It only takes a minute! We will be running this philanthropy program through the end of the semester and we hope you will all participate!

Send Cards Here
National Society of Minorities in Hospitality

Corporate Guest Speaker
When: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 5:00pm EST

Mike Grimaldi and Christina Dreyer from Dominos’ Corporate HR will be guest speakers. Dominos donated $1,000 to NSMH. Please join us to say "thank you!" All are welcome.
Eta Sigma Delta

Executive Board Applications Still Available
Want to be a leader in The School? Apply to be on the ESD E-Board today! Applicants must meet the following requirements:
  • Must be a currently enrolled MSU student for the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 Semesters
  • Must be a student enrolled in The School of Hospitality Business
  • Must be inducted or eligible for induction into Eta Sigma Delta
  • Must maintain a 3.4 GPA
  • E-Board positions must be occupied for the entire 2021/2022 academic school year

To apply, complete the attached application and email it to Zoe at [log in to unmask]

created in Publicate