[https://pblc.it/i/950x306x9.f.S3/2ed8a/email-header-1826309-1.png]
Weekly Happenings
Week of April 12 - April 17, 2021
________________________________
[https://pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/b19ca/mec-logo-1832949-1.jpg]
Meetings and Events Club

Our Final Philanthropy Event
Please help us lift the spirits of children battling cancer and other life-threatening diseases at St. Jude hospital by sending an electronic card with a personal message! Follow the link below to send a free card that will brighten a child’s day. It only takes a minute! We will be running this philanthropy program through the end of the semester and we hope you will all participate!

Send Cards Here <https://r.pblc.it/c/290823546?alt_obj=cta&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.stjude.org%2Fget-involved%2Fother-ways%2Fonline-card-message-patients.html>
[https://pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/bf66d/nsmh-1826330-1.png]
National Society of Minorities in Hospitality

Corporate Guest Speaker
When: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 at 5:00pm EST
Where: https://msu.zoom.us/j/95019261317<https://r.pblc.it/c/290803999?alt_obj=hre&method=email&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmsu.zoom.us%2Fj%2F95019261317>

Mike Grimaldi and Christina Dreyer from Dominos’ Corporate HR will be guest speakers. Dominos donated $1,000 to NSMH. Please join us to say "thank you!" All are welcome.
[https://pblc.it/i/640x426x9.f.S3/37318/esd-logo-1827988-1.png]
Eta Sigma Delta

Executive Board Applications Still Available
Want to be a leader in The School? Apply to be on the ESD E-Board today! Applicants must meet the following requirements:

  *   Must be a currently enrolled MSU student for the Fall 2021/Spring 2022 Semesters
  *   Must be a student enrolled in The School of Hospitality Business
  *   Must be inducted or eligible for induction into Eta Sigma Delta
  *   Must maintain a 3.4 GPA
  *   E-Board positions must be occupied for the entire 2021/2022 academic school year

To apply, complete the attached application and email it to Zoe at [log in to unmask]

[created in Publicate]<https://publicate.it/?e=217133>