Students! Are you interested in events and exhibitions?

See below for professional development opportunities, scholarship opportunities, and faculty engagement programs with the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE)!

Registration deadline is Monday, April 12, 2021.

IAEE
 Header

International Student Week | 12 - 16 April

All students in the IAEE database have received save the date information regarding International Student Week.

Faculty are welcome to join and encourage your students to attend this inaugural IAEE program recognizing and supporting the vital role of students in our industry. We will discuss how to further engage as a member of IAEE and the benefits available. Your students will connect with fellow peers and establish their network for future success. The entire week’s worth of programming is FREE to attend.

IAEE Overview of Resources for Students

Monday, 12 April
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CT / 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT

History of the Exhibitions Industry – Shifting to the Future

Tuesday, 13 April
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CT / 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM GMT

Unplugged Convo with IAEE Leaders: Stories to Connect, Engage and Inspire

Wednesday, 14 April
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM CT / 9:30 – 10:30 PM GMT

IAEE Overview of Resources for Students in China

Thursday, 15 April

7:00 AM – 8:00 AM CT / 8:00 – 9:30 PM Beijing / 12:00 PM GMT

*Registration is separate for this event. Please email Jessica Jia, CEM with our IAEE China office.*

Helen Brett Scholarship

IAEE is currently accepting applications for the Helen Brett Scholarship from full-time undergraduate and graduate students. The scholarship’s purpose is to assist individuals who are exploring the study of exhibitions and events management with the end goal of advancing their career in this field. The deadline to submit applications is 1 June.

The Scholarship includes:

  • Up to $5,000 in tuition assistance
  • Consideration will be given for scholarship recipients to have an internship experience at Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition

Save the Date: IAEE | IMEX Faculty Engagement Program

We may not be able to meet in person this year at IMEX Frankfurt, but we invite you to save the date and join us online. Take this opportunity to meet, chat and connect with your peers, from all around the world. This is your time to share those challenges and find new solutions.

When:

Wednesday, 19 May 2021

Time:

CET: 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM

GMT: 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM

East Coast USA: 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM

Central USA: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM

West Coast USA: 7:00 AM – 9:30 AM

Where:

At home, in the office, out in the garden, from your favorite comfy chair - the decision is yours, so long as you can join us on Zoom!

How:

Email [log in to unmask] to register your interest.

Future Leaders Forum Update

Did you know that the Future Leaders Forum will also be online this May? We encourage you to get your students involved. Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to get to know the industry through its leaders and influencers. There’s also the chance to compete in the International University Challenge, where students can showcase their skills and creativity. If you’d like your students to attend or take part in the Challenge, please email [log in to unmask].

Student and Industry Resource Center "SIRC"

Career Services for The School of Hospitality Business

Broad College of Business

Michigan State University

East Lansing, MI 48824

T: (517) 353-9747 | F: (517) 432-1170