Colleagues,

The Environmental Science program at the College of Coastal Georgia has
recently added four new concentrations in Chemistry, Geology, Marine
Science, and Sustainability Policy & Management for Fall 2021.

Coastal is still accepting Summer and Fall 2021 applications. We welcome
any and all students seeking their next career move to join us on campus
soon!

Attached and included here is our program flyer. Please feel free to
forward it to potentially interested students and/or colleagues involved in
college counseling / advising.

[image: Coastal_ENVS.png]

A note on tuition rates:

Coastal's in-state tuition is $106.80 per credit hour and the out-of-state
tuition is $394.53 per credit hour.

Overall cost of attendance information can be found at the following link:
https://www.ccga.edu/page.cfm?p=837

James

----

James Deemy, Ph. D.,

Assistant Professor of Environmental Sciences
Environmental Sciences Program Coordinator
College of Coastal Georgia
Brunswick, Georgia