[cid:[log in to unmask]]

How do Multiculturals Deliver Better Outcomes for International Business Organizations?

________________________________

Tuesday, May 18
4pm New York/EST, 8pm London/GMT, 10pm Berlin/CET

REGISTER NOW<https://aib.regfox.com/aib-journals-webinar-multiculturalism-and-multiculturals>

Are there particular circumstances under which the unique skills and competencies of multiculturals can create competitive advantages for MNEs? This key question will be the focus of our next free webinar, featuring expert insights from the Journal of International Business Studies<https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/41267> and Journal of International Business Policy<https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/42214>.

Save your spot today—registration is free and open to the public, but you must sign up by Monday, May 17 in order to take part.

WEBINAR PROGRAM

Multiculturalism within individuals: A review, critique, and agenda for future research<https://doi.org/10.1057/s41267-018-0191-3>
Davina Vora, Lee Martin, Stacey Fitzsimmons, Andre Pekerti, C. Lakshman, and Salma Raheem
Presented by: Davina Vora, SUNY New Paltz

From crossing cultures to straddling them: An empirical examination of outcomes for multicultural employees<https://doi.org/10.1057/s41267-016-0053-9>
Stacey Fitzsimmons, Yuan Liao, and David Thomas
Presented by: Yuan (Echo) Liao, University of Sydney

Melting pot or tribe? Country-level ethnic diversity and its effect on subsidiaries<https://doi.org/10.1057/s42214-018-00016-3>
Jennifer Oetzel, Chang Hoon Oh
Presented by: Jennifer Oetzel, American University

Moderator:
Dana Minbaeva, Copenhagen Business School

ACCESS OUR WEBINAR ARCHIVE

Weren't able to catch our previous webinars during the live broadcast? Never fear! AIB members can access recordings of these events directly from our login portal<https://member.aib.world/>. As an exclusive members-only bonus, we've also included downloadable copies of each presenters' slideshow presentations.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.