Dear colleagues and friends,

I would like to share the new book "Family Business and Regional Development" edited by Lech Suwala, Roger Stough, and myself. The book explores the relationship between families, firms, and regions and the extent to which these relationships contribute to regional economic and social development. Our book aims to continue the debate we started in 2015 with the SI Family Business and Regional Development in the Journal of Family Business Strategy.

Open access to the book (Routledge): Family Business and Regional Development

The book has four main sections: Family Business and Regions, Micro-Foundation Channels, Meso-foundation Channels, Evidence Around the World, A policymaker's Perspective.

Thanks to all our contributors and co-authors:
Stefano Amato, Fernanda Ricotta, Silvia Gomez-Anson, Andrea Calabro, Evans Korang Adjei, Rikard Eriksson, Alessia Patuelli, Nicola Lattanzi, Regina Lenz, Mikaela Backman, Juhana Peltonen, Martin Graffenberger, Franziska Gormar, William Murithi, Kassa Woldesenbet, Riccardo Cappelli, Marco Cucculelli, Valentina Peruzzi, Xinrui Zhang, Junsheng Dou, Hanqing Chevy Fang, Hans-Hermann Albers, Inga Bartkeviciute.

Best
Rodrigo

Rodrigo Basco, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Sheikh Saoud bin Khalid bin Khalid Al-Qassimi Chair in Family Business at American University of Sharjah

Open access to the latest Edition of "Family Business and Regional Development"

Read the latest reports