Dear AIB List Serve Moderator,

I hope you are well and safe. We have started a new journal titled "Journal of Global Economy, Trade and International Business" (JGETIB). I would highly appreciate if you could send the following message to your list serve. The message is given below.

Thank you and all the best wishes,
Dr. islam

The Message:

CFP: You are invited to submit your original manuscript for possible review and publication in the journal titled "Journal of Global Economy, Trade and International Business" (JGETIB). This is a peer-reviewed journal. I would highly appreciate if you could submit your manuscript for consideration. Please note that there is no submission or article processing fee for this journal. Please submit your manuscript via email in word format to the Editor-in-Chief Dr. Anisul M. Islam at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Anisul M. Islam, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics
Economics Course Coordinator
Editor-in-Chief: Review of Global Economy, Trade and International Finance

FNIS Department
Marilyn Davies College of Business
University of Houston-Downtown
Shea Street Building Suite B-489
One Main Street, Houston, TX  77002
Phone:  713-221-8914

www.UHD.edu<http://www.uhd.edu/>

I hope you are well and safe. We have started a new journal titled "Journal of Global Economy, Trade and International Business" (JGETIB). I would highly appreciate if you could send it to your list serve. The CFP is enclosed for your consideration.

Thank you and all the best wishes,
Dr. islam

Anisul M. Islam, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics
Economics Course Coordinator
Editor-in-Chief: Review of Global Economy, Trade and International Finance

FNIS Department
Marilyn Davies College of Business
University of Houston-Downtown
Shea Street Building Suite B-489