Dear AIB Educators,

We would like to draw your attention that April 15th, the deadline to submit your letter of intent for AIB Teaching Innovation Award is swiftly approaching!

AIB Teaching Innovation Award is a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate your teaching excellence among the global AIB community and uplift creative, innovative IB teaching practices that make an impact.

The winner will present the teaching practices at the Annual AIB meeting giving the opportunity for all AIB Educators to learn and improve, to develop and enhance, so that we can fuel the interest in IB as a discipline and support our graduates in reaching the heights of their international careers.

All the details on how to act are available here: https://tesig.aib.world/aib-teaching-innovation-award/

We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon!

Have a great week ahead!
AIB Teaching & Education SIG’s team

With best regards,
Aušrinė Šilenskytė, Ph.D.
University Teacher, School of Management, University of Vaasa
Vice Chair, Communications @ AIB Teaching & Education SIG

Phone: +358 29 449 8295
Websites: https://www.univaasa.fi<https://www.univaasa.fi/>
https://tesig.aib.world/