Lecturer/ senior lecturer in International Business
<https://jobs.shef.ac.uk/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9NjA0NjFFRTg0Q0ZDMUI0NUUxMDAwMDAwQUMxRTg4NzgmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=400&sap-language=EN&sap-accessibility=X&sap-ep-themeroot=%2fSAP%2fPUBLIC%2fBC%2fUR%2fuos#>
(US equivalents assistant/ associate professor)

which has achieved accreditation from the three largest and most
influential business school associations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS? With
world-class facilities, ground-breaking research and cutting-edge thinking,
we are seeking applications from ambitious, highly motivated and talented
individuals who will be keen to play an active role in maintaining and
enhancing the Management School’s international reputation for research,
teaching excellence and innovation. We welcome applications from candidates
who can deliver excellent research and teaching within the field of
International Business. We are interested in candidates with expertise in
the broad area of International Business including, but not limited to: the
strategy of multinational enterprises (MNEs); MNE HQ-subsidiary relations;
internationalisation of SMEs; international competitive relationships
between MNEs and local SMEs; international opportunity and capability
development; international business ethics or international CSR; and
research that takes a comparative or institutional perspective.

Job Reference Number: UOS027921 Job Title: Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in
International Business
<https://jobs.shef.ac.uk/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9NjA0NjFFRTg0Q0ZDMUI0NUUxMDAwMDAwQUMxRTg4NzgmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=400&sap-language=EN&sap-accessibility=X&sap-ep-themeroot=%2fSAP%2fPUBLIC%2fBC%2fUR%2fuos#>
Contract
Type: Open-ended Working Pattern: Full-time Faculty: Social Sciences
Department: Sheffield University Management School Salary: Grade 8
(Lecturer): £41,526 - £49,553 per annum. Potential to progress to £55,750
per annum through sustained exceptional contribution. Grade 9 (Senior
Lecturer): £52,560 - £59,135 per annum. Potential to progress to £68,529
per annum through sustained exceptional contribution.

Closing Date: 15th April 2021
Application guidelines and forms are available at the highlighted links

Informal enquiries to:
Professor Marian Jones [log in to unmask] (subject lead)
Professor Kathryn Fahy [log in to unmask] Head of Division

Marian

Professor Marian V Jones
Chair of International Enterprise

My working days are Tuesday to Friday inclusive.
*Remote Working:* Please note that, in line with government advice, I am
currently working remotely.
My preferred method of contact is email or pre-arranged meeting via Google
Hangouts /phone. Meeting appointments preferably in the afternoons between
15:00 and 17:00

***Please note that due to my working pattern and life/work balance you may
sometimes get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do NOT
feel obliged to respond outside of your own usual working hours. **

[image: SUMS logo for staff emails]

Sheffield University Management School
Conduit Road, Sheffield, S10 1FL
Phone: +44 (0)114 222 3490
www.sheffield.ac.uk/management

Our Triple Crown accreditation places us within the global elite of
business schools.
It is an endorsement of the quality of our teaching, research, and links
with industry.

World top-100 university <https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/about/rankings> | Top
northern university for graduate prospects
<https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/sheffield-top-north-employable-graduates-1.738658>
| Top five in the UK for student experience
<https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/news/student-experience-survey-2018-results>

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.