Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of my co-editors, Beth Rose and Ravi Ramamurti, I am writing to share some exciting news with you. The volume in memory of Yair Aharoni ¨C ¡°Yair Aharoni: Academic Entrepreneur, Senior Policy Adviser, and Executive Don¡± ¨C is ready for submission to World Scientific Publishers. The table of contents for the book is attached.

We wish to express our deep gratitude for the outpouring of tributes from Fellows, honoring and remembering Yair. Many of these have been expanded on and are included in the volume.

We also look forward to remembering Yair and his influence on our field at the upcoming AIB conference.

With best wishes always

Arie (for Beth and Ravi)

Arie Y. Lewin ÀÖÎÄî£

Professor Emeritus Strategy and International Business

Editor in Chief Management and Organization Review

Duke University, The Fuqua School Of Business

100 Fuqua Drive, Box 90120. Durham, NC 27708

Mobile: +1.919.257.1667

MOR: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/management-and-organization-review

CALL FOR PAPERS RESCHEDULED  Research Frontiers Conference on ¡®China Outward Foreign Direct Investment to Africa

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/management-and-organization-review/information/call-for-papers/cfp-china-ofdi-to-africa