CALL FOR PAPERS

ODU Virtual Colloquium on Transitional Entrepreneurship

Entrepreneurship among: Veterans, Women, Minorities, Immigrants, Refugees

June 18th and 19th 2021, Norfolk, Virginia

Strome College of Business at Old Dominion University will host a virtual/hybrid colloquium in Transitional Entrepreneurship on June 18th and 19th, 2021. The colloquium is the first of a series of annual colloquia supported by a grant from the E. W. Kauffman Foundation. Due to COVID-19, the 2021 edition of the colloquium will be in virtual/hybrid format. We invite scholars, students, and practitioners to submit completed papers or ‘works in progress’ for presentation at the colloquium.

Transitional Entrepreneurship: We use the term transitional entrepreneurship to describe entrepreneurs who launch ventures to accomplish significant life or career transitions. The conference will focus on scholarship concerning entrepreneurship among individuals from the following backgrounds: Military Veterans, Minorities, Women, Immigrants, Refugees, and Individuals in economically distressed communities.

Timeline

Submission site: https://forms.odu.edu/view.php?id=215197

Kaveh Moghaddam, PhD

Associate Professor of International Strategy and Entrepreneurship (Webpage)

University of Houston-Victoria at Katy

Email: [log in to unmask]