Dear Colleagues,

we provide you with a unique opportunity to join a two-hour editorial meeting, where editors from IMES related fields (Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability) will discuss shifts in the research towards the challenges of pandemics.

  • Exploit the opportunity and learn from the gatekeepers of the field on how to prepare your contribution to be considered in the top journals.
  • Explore the review process at the top journals.
  • Ask editors about the quality standards of the journal and the work of the editorial team.

May 27, 2021, 16:00-18:00 CET TIME, register here (free of charge)

Participating editors:

We are looking forward to your participation.

On behalf of the IMES team,