Call for Expression of Interest (EoI)
Sustainable Business Management
Education and consulting services
A group of scholars and professionals are creating an organization to offer education and consulting services focused on the role of the private sector in sustainable socioeconomic development. This is an initial call for expression of interest for the organization to expand its existing academic, institutional and professional networks.
• To accelerate the implementation of the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and its Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME),
• To enhance the knowledge and know-how of current and future business leaders in implementing SDGs and following PRME guidelines,
• By offering academic education in:
• Degree programs,
• Elective courses,
• Executive seminars.
• By providing consulting services in
• Institutional capacity building, PRME reporting and curriculum development,
• Knowledge and know-how transfer of best practices,
• Practical implementation methods,
• Inclusiveness and social entrepreneurship initiatives.
• Through current broad institutional, academic and professional networks in Asia and Central Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and the US.
The endeavor we are embarking upon requires creativity, passion and commitment in addition to practical and theoretical business management methods and theories. To enhance the creativity of our services we would like to establish close relationships and collaboration with NGOs and creative artists interested in and committed to SDGs.
This initial call for expression of interest is to expand the group’s existing academic, institutional and professional networks. Online meetings are scheduled for detailed explanations and discussions:
For more information, please send an email to [log in to unmask], with subject as EoI, explaining your expertise in the SDGs and PRME and including your bio and detailed CV to register for one of the introductory online sessions and to receive the Expression of Interest (EoI) Form.