Dear All,

Over the last year we all were forced to experiment with online teaching.
While some explorations went well, reaching high energy or deep student engagement was not always possible.

Georgia State University CIBER and AIB Teaching & Education SIG are honored to host a wonderful speaker - Dr. Charles Dhanaraj, Piccinati Endowed Chair & Professor, Daniels College of Business, University of Denver – who will share with us tips and tricks for achieving 3Es in our online classes.

In this third joint webinar on May 6th you will discover:

·       steps in design and delivery stages that can substantially enhance engagement, energy, and experience in virtual learning

·       insights from neuroscience about “Concert Hall Effect” and how we can apply that to our virtual learning

·       observations from psychology research on “Bystander Effect” and how we can apply it in virtual learning to enhance engagement

·       some modifications we should consider in our assessment if we want to create an exceptional experience for our students

Read more about the webinar “3Es in Virtual Learning: Experience, Energy, Engagement” on May 6th, 11am EST – here:
https://ciber.robinson.gsu.edu/webinar-3es-in-virtual-learning-experience-energy-engagement/

And secure your place on it by registering – here:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/1916188513379/WN_WsRyKPHhQAeLu34m92Eb5Q

Stay well, safe, and we meet in this webinar very soon!
GSU CIBER & T&E SIG’s Teams

With best regards,
Auðrinë Ðilenskytë, Ph.D.
University Teacher, School of Management, University of Vaasa
Vice Chair, Communications @ AIB Teaching & Education SIG

Phone: +358 29 449 8295
Websites: https://www.univaasa.fi<https://www.univaasa.fi/>
https://tesig.aib.world/