Dear All,

We would like to welcome you to the second joint webinar organized by the Georgia State University CIBER and the AIB Teaching & Education SIG!

This time we will do our best to facilitate IB educators who wish to integrate debates around the grand challenges as well as MNC role in addressing various sustainability issues:
- achieving UN’s Sustainable Development Goals
- overlooked issues in multilayered supply chains
- MNC efforts towards sustainability and their hidden costs
How these and similar questions could be approached in IB classroom?
What cases and examples can be used to debate those issues with the IB students?

On April 29th, 11 am EST, two wonderful speakers – Dr. Maria Ilieva, Osaka City University, Japan & Dr. Miguel Cordova, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, Peru – will share their insights and perspectives from different parts of the World on how sustainability dimensions could be debated in IB classes. After the presentations, we will have a chance to discuss and answer your questions and concerns. Discussion is led by AIB T&E SIG’s chair Dr. Daria Panina, Texas A&M University, United States.

Read more about this webinar:
https://ciber.robinson.gsu.edu/events-2/webinar-leading-critical-discussions-on-sustainability-in-the-international-business-classroom/

And secure a place on it by registering here:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/7016182305142/WN_QAXj78z1QzOuz193-y3cYw

We are looking forward to seeing you on coming Thursday in the webinar!

Stay well & safe,
GSU CIBER & AIB T&E SIG’s teams

P.S. For everyone interested in this and similar topics, we are also preparing a panel ‘Critical Perspectives in IB Education’.
To listen to the panel and engage in the debates, welcome to follow up the programme of the AIB 2021 Annual Meeting.

With best regards,
Aušrinė Šilenskytė, Ph.D.
University Teacher, School of Management, University of Vaasa
Vice Chair, Communications @ AIB Teaching & Education SIG

Phone: +358 29 449 8295
Websites: https://www.univaasa.fi<https://www.univaasa.fi/>
https://tesig.aib.world/