This email is generated by a non-employee FGCU account.

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of my co-authors, Roland Bardy, Raymond Saner, and Lichia Yiu, I am writing to share some exciting news with you about our recently published book: Public Goods, Sustainable Development, and the Contribution of Business. The book provides an expansive review of the public goods theme and highlights the inherent link between sustainable development and corporate responsibility.  The book further helps to close the gap between the public and private sectors by building a common understanding and common methodologies for implementing and measuring sustainable development in the macro-and micro sphere.  We feel our book is particularly timely with the growing presence of public-private partnerships during the Covid-19 pandemic.

The publisher of our book has currently listed our book for its “Books in Focus Series” https://www.cambridgescholars.com/news/item/book-in-focus-public-goods-sustainable-development-and-the-contribution-of-business and is now providing a 25% discount on the purchase of our book (discount code is noted at the end of the Book in Focus article).

Best wishes to all,

Dr. Arthur Rubens

Professor Emeritus of Management

Visiting Professor, Audencia Business School

Fulbright Scholar (Slovakia)

Lutgert College of Business

Florida Gulf Coast University

Phone: +1 (239) 269-5759