Apologies for cross-posting. Please share it with your colleagues.

Dear AIB Members,

This mail is to formally apprise that plans to execute IEEM 2021 Workshop
by School of Business Studies - Sharda University, India are taking shape
as planned.
We have participants from across the Indian borders as well. While a few
International Entrepreneurs have given their consent to collaborate to
develop their primary case on their entrepreneurial journey.  Though we are
closing registration on *April 15, 2021*, we would like to extend the same
for International participants.

Further to make it more diverse, may I request you to kindly circulate the
IEEM -2021 brochure amongst your academic research fraternity and corporate
world. To facilitate the same a detailed brochure of IEEM -2021 is attached
herewith.

Looking forward to meaningful learning at IEEM 2021.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

School of Business Studies, Sharda University announces-IEEM 2021 in
association with its academic partner - *Emerald Publications, and their
Case Collection Emerald Emerging Market Case Study EMCS also Routledge
India and Taylor & Francis Group have expressed initial interest in
reviewing the proposed volume. *

We invite prospective Case authors to participate in International Case
Development Competency Training on Innovation and Entrepreneurship in
Emerging Markets-IEEM 2021 from April 22, 2021, onwards and seek suitable
publication opportunities.

This novel workshop aims at handholding case authors by providing them with
constructive mentorship at every stage of a primary Case Study development.
Case authors will be guided by Industry mentors, renowned resource persons
and academicians, eminent Case Authors, copy editing professionals, and
journal editors to cite a few, at all phases of case writing and
publication.

For Registration please click on the link
*https://forms.gle/272DR9sPGyjZzNhx5 <https://forms.gle/272DR9sPGyjZzNhx5>*

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.