From: Ravlin, Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 7:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: postdoctoral position in quantitative agroecology - UC Davis

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jay A. Rosenheim <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 5:12 PM
To: Jay A. Rosenheim <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear Colleagues:

Danny Karp and I are hiring a postdoc in quantitative agroecology at UC Davis, focused on answering questions related to pest population dynamics, biological control, and building a living database of pest control. We would be super appreciative if you could point great candidates our way and/or forward this to any potential lists.

Thanks so much!

                                                Jay

Dr. Jay A. Rosenheim, Distinguished Professor
Department of Entomology and Nematology
and Center for Population Biology
University of California, Davis
Davis, CA 95616 USA