From: Brian Rogers [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 9:44 AM
To: Brian Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Brian Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CCR Wildlife Biologist Opening

Hello All,

I hope everyone is doing well!  I write you today because CCR is currently in the process of looking for a Wildlife Biologist Independent Contractor.  I have attached a description.

As I’m not quite sure how to advertise this position, I am relying somewhat on word of mouth.  If you know anyone that may be interested in putting together a proposal, please forward this on to him/her.

Thank you all for your assistance and take care!

Brian Rogers, CCM, CMP

General Manager / Chief Operating Officer

Would you like to meet? Here's my calendar link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/calendly.com/bmrogers__;!!HXCxUKc!gqp1_-dddtCLz6VOA2kTL2F-LCKGIgDzm1QU_R8WCyy511cVNin1HmhPxnBy$> to schedule an appointment.

[Email Signature]

http://www.canadacreekranch.com/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.canadacreekranch.com/__;!!HXCxUKc!gqp1_-dddtCLz6VOA2kTL2F-LCKGIgDzm1QU_R8WCyy511cVNin1Hq9z8YLm$>

Canada Creek Ranch is “Hunting, Fishing, and Outdoor Recreation at its finest.”

NOTICE: If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, the reader is notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify Canada Creek Ranch Association, Inc. by telephone at 989-785-4201.