From: Robinson, Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 3:20 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Fish Eco. Tech positions, USGS Lake Ontario
Hey Jim,

I hope y’all are doing well these days. Just wanted to forward this job announcement that might be of interest to some of our graduating seniors.

Kelly

Kelly F. Robinson
Assistant Professor
Quantitative Fisheries Center
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
480 Wilson Road, 2B Natural Resources Building
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Office: (517) 884-8872
Fax: (517) 432-1699