From: Brett Alger - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 1, 2021 at 1:07 PM
To: Schneider, Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: West Coast Observer Program Lead Debriefer Vacancy Announcement
Job in Seattle
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jon McVeigh - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 12:36 PM
To: _NMFS NOPAT <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hello,
The WCGOP Lead Debriefer vacancy announcement has been posted and is open until 3/8. You can find the link here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/593509600__;!!HXCxUKc!jhVWPIm51v7yESLyExBuCKJu5oUuGR6jDpLVrI7DZgR_lhF9lqiko0-bkzFM4fnrjQ$>. This is a supervisory position and an important one in the program. This position oversees sampling, training, and data quality functions and provides leadership at our Newport facility. As part of the FRAM division, there are opportunities to interact and collaborate with a number of interesting programs; Stock Assessment, Economics, and a variety of Fishery-independent surveys. Please share with anyone you think might be interested. I'm certain you all know a number of great candidates!

Cheers,
McVeigh

--

Jon McVeigh
Observer Program Manager

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/gZFAvQzN15xxZeF7Hj1Az_e1ihvYsqCRfaYIjeHBDCHl3tvgdmUA3E9LaONmcMW8rOntxpCXnU8eF483VZIYELKnW6K7ms8a-sM-rQ9EhcnaDtlly7o]
Error! Filename not specified.

--
Brett Alger

Electronic Technologies Coordinator

Office of Science and Technology | Silver Spring, MD

NOAA Fisheries | U.S. Department of Commerce

Office: (301) 427-8217

Mobile: (978) 290-0186

www.fisheries.noaa.gov<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.fisheries.noaa.gov__;!!HXCxUKc!jhVWPIm51v7yESLyExBuCKJu5oUuGR6jDpLVrI7DZgR_lhF9lqiko0-bkzGX-6DC5Q$>

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/gh7t5NW2wzorrZfe9euVp8Bku-wv6B9rl8dNtpHYkjoyzuHwHQk0fXH5yNmQ-rCwVPcVBTmMGW97ABMoGS9P4eGllvayCMdw46ZuakvMYm_w6n7u-oquPwGNGKyyVMH8jb9xLwaq]