From: Dan Zielinski <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 8:21 AM
Subject: Guild Analysis Posting

CAUTION: This is an External email. Please send suspicious emails to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hello All,

Later this morning I will be sending out the attached posting seeking a 2-yr post-doctoral position to conduct a literature review and analysis to identify sortable guilds among Great Lakes fish.  The Science Team contributed significant input into the initial list of fish species and attributes, which should help expedite the work.  Please share with anyone you feel would be interested and a good fit for the project.

Note, this posting will be sent to a targeted list of relevant labs provided by some of the Science Team members.  We will also be posting for the position on most of the relevant job boards within the week.

Depending on the number and timing of applicants, the Science Team will be solicited for their input on the final selection.

Please let me know if you have any questions or know of any candidates for the position.

Thank you,

Dan

--
Daniel P. Zielinski, Ph.D., P.E.*, M.ASCE
Principal Engineer/Scientist

310C
310 W. Front St.
Traverse City, MI 49684