Dear All

I would be grateful if you could forward this to anyone who might be interested in applying for a PhD.

The International Business Division at the Leeds University Business School is offering a PhD scholarship for the October 2021 intake. While we consider PhD applications on an ongoing basis, the deadline for this particular scholarship is 13 June 2021.

Further details can be found on our research funding website https://phd.leeds.ac.uk/funding/177-leeds-university-business-school-international-business-division-scholarship. And to get the flavour of our PhD study environment please visit: https://business.leeds.ac.uk/research-cibul/doc/phd-study-environment.

Many thanks.

Best wishes

Hanna

Dr Hanna Gajewska-De Mattos

Director of Postgraduate Research Studies in International Business

Associate Professor in International Management

Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy

Centre for International Business University of Leeds (CIBUL)

Leeds University Business School (LUBS)

Maurice Keyworth Building

University of Leeds

Leeds LS2 9JT