Dear colleagues,
I am delighted to announce that we are inviting applications for a one year Post-doc position at National University of Ireland Galway to work on a project that explores synergies between indigenous and FDI-based firms.
I have attached the Job Ad for more information and informal inquiries can be directed to me. The closing date is 30th April.
All the best,
Esther Tippmann
_____________
Professor of Strategy, Leadership and Change
Head of Discipline of Management  | J. E. Cairnes School of Business and Economics  | National University of Ireland Galway
Journal of World Business, Senior Editor
Website<http://www.nuigalway.ie/business-public-policy-law/cairnes/ourstaff/esthertippmann/>  |  LinkedIn<https://ie.linkedin.com/in/esthertippmann>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/esthertippmann?lang=en>  |  Google Scholar<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=bY8uH0EAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao>
Recent publications:
Born digitals: Thoughts on their internationalization and a research agenda<https://link.springer.com/article/10.1057/s41267-019-00290-0> (Journal of International Business Studies)
Control changes in multinational corporations: Adjusting control approaches in practice<https://link.springer.com/article/10.1057/s41267-020-00371-5> (Journal of International Business Studies)
[cid:[log in to unmask]]