[cid:[log in to unmask]]

How do Foreign Investors Engage with the Informal Rules and Norms Present in
Many Developing Economies?

________________________________

Tuesday, April 6
9am New York/EST, 1pm London/GMT, 9pm Beijing/CST

REGISTER NOW<https://aib.regfox.com/aib-journals-webinar-how-foreign-investors-engage-with-developing-economie>

Interested in how foreign investors adapt their policies and practices to meet the expectations of local business partners?

You'll want to save yourself a spot in our next free webinar, featuring expert insights from the latest issues of the Journal of International Business Studies<https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/41267>. Act fast, though—registration closes Monday, April 5!

WEBINAR PROGRAM

An institutional logics approach to liability of foreignness: The case of mining MNEs in Sub-Saharan Africa<https://doi.org/10.1057/s41267-017-0111-y>
Aloysius Newenham-Kahindi, Charles Stevens
Presented by: Charles Stevens, Lehigh University

The impact of multinational enterprises on community informal institutions and rural poverty<https://doi.org/10.1057/s41267-020-00400-3>
Kristin Brandl, Elizabeth Moore, Camille Meyer, Jonathan Doh
Presented by: Kristin Brandl, University of Victoria

MNC response to superstitious practice in Myanmar IJVs: Understanding contested legitimacy, formal–informal legitimacy thresholds, and institutional disguise<https://doi.org/10.1057/s41267-020-00377-z>
Tim Andrews, Khongphu Nimanandh, Khin Thi Htun, Orapin Santidhirakul
Presented by: Tim Andrews, Chiang Mai University

Co-Moderators:
Helena Barnard, University of Pretoria
Klaus Meyer, Western University

ACCESS OUR WEBINAR ARCHIVE

Weren't able to catch our previous webinars during the live broadcast? Never fear! AIB members can access recordings of these events directly from our login portal<https://member.aib.world/>. As an exclusive members-only bonus, we've also included downloadable copies of each presenters' slideshow presentations.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.