Dear Colleagues,

Welcome to 30th session of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, initiative launched by The Family Enterprise Research Conference in 2014.

In this new session, we will have a two guest, Valeriano Sánchez- Famoso, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Basque Country University (Spain), Professor Sánchez-Famoso will present “Revisión Literaria y sus Dificultades para la Publicación. El caso de Internal Social Capital”. This activity will be moderated by Ramón Sanguino, Ph.D. Universidad de Extremadura, Spain. A final remark about “Una nueva era de la European Journal of Family Business” will be presented by Amaia Maseda, Ph.D., Full Professor, Basque Country University (Spain).

The virtual session will be on wed 10 March, 11:00 AM EST. The session will be in Spanish language.

Please register in this LINK:

https://fen-uchile.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUsce2vpj4sGNK2SckA0VvOeFxmavn0ZsvZ

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, we hope to see you on March 10

Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller | Ramón Sanguino

Codirectors FERC Spanish Discussion Group