Coastal Carolina University in Conway, SC has a new position available for the Dean of Graduate and Continuing Studies.

The search committee will begin to review applications in early March 2021 and continue until the position is filled. It is anticipated that the new dean will begin responsibilities July 1, 2021. The Dean will serve as the chief academic officer for the newly formed College of Graduate and Continuing Studies and report directly to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs. The University seeks an experienced individual who will provide the vision, direction, and leadership necessary to define and build this new academic unit.

A link to the job listing is here:  https://jobs.coastal.edu/postings/11667

I'd encourage interested applicants to closely review the University and Athletic department's social media accounts. Our baseball and football teams have had storied seasons of late, and the University has done some excellent work in featuring our campus, new leadership, and research. Housing in the area is affordable, Myrtle Beach has an international airport, and the campus is only 9 miles from the beach!

--

Heather D. Read

Lecturer of Marketing - Coastal Carolina University

PhD Student, Business Administration (IB concentration) - UNC Greensboro

mobile: 843-655-7562

[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]