Academy of Management International Management (IM) Division Café Webinar
Series

Join us in this thought-provoking webinar this Friday, March 12!

Organized by the IM Division Membership Drive Committee (MDC)

Speaker: Professor Elizabeth L. Rose, University of Leeds

Webinar title: Internationalizing from Emerging Markets

Date and time: Friday March 12, 2021, 10-11 a.m. EST, 15-16:00 GMT, 17-18
EET

Dear Colleagues,

We are glad to invite you to our first IM Division Café Webinar, an
initiative from the IM Division Membership Drive Committee. These 50-minute
roundtable discussions are an opportunity to exchange ideas with one of our
leading scholars, as well as your fellow IM Division members, on a topic of
mutual interest.

For this first event, we invited Professor Elizabeth L. Rose, Professor of
International Business at the University of Leeds. She is also an Adjunct
Professor of Business Policy and Strategy at the Indian Institute of
Management Udaipur (India). A dual citizen of New Zealand and the United
States, her previous academic appointments have been in New Zealand,
Finland, and the US.

Register here now:
https://ufl.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJArduyprzwrGNUBPUCOeluSeVcZRi5iTRhm

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the Zoom meeting.

Additional information about the committee and its current members can be
found on the IM Division Committee’s web site at
https://im.aom.org/im-division-committees/
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__im.aom.org_im-2Ddivisi
on-2Dcommittees_&d=DwQF-g&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=Tktc6khVDOxvWAmW8xk5Kgb
I8DpXUSgRO35eMcAt-30&m=Tx3pK7h-bnyRas2HK6i8qswKl5hgEWAx9QiejwP5xaU&s=_x5ZvNN
YMWSc4LmqKeFISmmX0m2NGCJh1FV7YYAntOQ&e=>

We thank Iiris Saittakari for assisting in the organization of this café
session.

If you have any questions, contact Alexander Settles at

We look forward to seeing you online soon!

Alex Settles and Luiz Ricardo (MDC, Co-Chairs)

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.