Dear AIB Members,

We are working on an approved book proposal by DeGryuter on the topic : Challenges and Opportunities of Disruptive Technologies in International Business.
Currently we are looking for chapter contributors on following topics:
3D Printing and international business
IoT, Smart cities and International Business
Block chain and Global Value Chains
Block chain and documentation in international business
Smart contracts and international business
Cloud Technologies and disruption of globalization

Interested researchers can send abstract in about 300-500 words on the above topics or on topics in sync with the overall theme of the book at [log in to unmask].

Kindly send your chapter proposals latest by 15th March 2021

Thanks

Dr. Alka Maurya
Professor
Amity International Business School